Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BAHAHAHAHAHA

"Theyre fightin' words Bitch!"

"I'm just going to get it out of the way. Are you trolling me? Seriously? Who the fuck do you think I am or what do you think I've done?"

... *ring ring* *ring ring*

"Hello?" (in my girly girl voice)
"OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY"
"What?"
"I.. I was texting someone... a mate of mine, he's actually a guy... Oh my god, I am so sorry..."
"Oh. Yeah, I kinda of guessed..."
"I just... I thought it was him... I changed my phone and uh I thought he was ignoring me and oh god, this is so embarrassing, I'm sorry, it was just a game I thought we had going. Uhm, you won't hear from me again."
"Oh, okay, thank you."
"Okay, sorry again. Bye."

... LOL
just LOL SO HARD.

OH AWKWARD SMACK TALKIN' DUDE YOU ARE JUST LULZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment